* Dogs Current C5 Vaccination Card is essential (please bring the Vets Document for membership) Puppies from 3 months with full vaccinations are welcome.
* Flea/Tick/Worming Treatment is essential, free from all internal and external parasites.
* Comfortable Fitted Collar, Martingale or Training aid e.g. head type halter or harness
* Comfortable Lead - Leather or Fabric (no chain or retractable leads please )
* Any reactive dogs please contact Clubs Head Trainer before coming to classes - reactive dogs are welcome in the Specialised Reactive Dog Classes.
* Training Bag - bum bag or large treat bag containing - treats, a small squeaky toy, poo bags, (bring water bottle)
* Wear Comfortable enclosed shoes e.g. runners or boots
* If your not sure about anything please GIVE US A CALL we are happy to help
* You must be able to physically control your dog before attending group classes for safety issues, if you cannot, you are still welcome but please call the clubs head trainer Nicole before attending. (Nicole 0414861650)
- Membership Fee - $35 family membership and covers all dogs and handlers in the one family, so if you have 1 or 12 dogs they are still covered on the family membership
- Class Fee - $10
- Dogs Adopted from Central Coast Council Pounds - receive 3 free training classes and specialist help if needed.
LOCATION AND TIMES
- Tuggerah Dog Park, Tuggerah Oval, Second Avenue, Tuggerah (off Church St, Lake Road)
- Arrive by 6.15pm to sign in
- Classes are 6.30pm to 7.30pm every Wednesday Evening
Click here to edit text